- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Reflections Copenhagen collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Other information you provide to us such as bank account and payment card details and any feedback you give to us, whether it be by phone or e-mail or else.
- Information about your interaction with the services we provide you (What products you have bought from us or looked at on our website, how much you spent, and so on).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Reflections Copenhagen with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Communicate with us through the chat available on our website.
How will we use your data?
Reflections Copenhagen collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Get a better idea of who our customers are, and therefore be better equipped to provide our services to the customers who want them the most.
- Contact you in connection to any activity surrounding your order.
- Retain your shopping history and use details of the products you have previously purchased or looked at, to be able to provide you with suggestions for what other products we believe you are also likely to be interested in.
- Retain and evaluate information on your recent visits to our website and how you move around different sections of our website for analytics purposes – with the goal to understand how people use our website, so that we can make it more intuitive.
- Share the data with Meta for the purposes of Reflections Copenhagen advertising campaigns.
When Reflections Copenhagen processes your order, it may send your data to, and use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Reflection Copenhagen securely stores your data on the company’s private network, and our e-commerce management system Shopify – a GDPR compliant hosting service that guarantees secure processing.
Reflections Copenhagen will keep the necessary data, such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and payment information for up to five years due to bookkeeping and accounting law requirements.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Reflections Copenhagen for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Reflections Copenhagen correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Reflections Copenhagen to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Reflections Copenhagen erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Reflection Copenhagen restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Reflection Copenhagen’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Reflections Copenhagen transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Functionality cookies to provide you with the best service – These could for instance include what language you prefer or show you prices in the primary currency for the location you are in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Re-targeting marketing campaigns.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Reflections Copenhagen uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Reflections Copenhagen uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Reflections Copenhagen sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us: (+45) 21 48 48 09
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Reflections Copenhagen has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Danish Data Protection Agency. Go to datatilsynet.dk to find out more.