Skip to content
- To prevent damage, the crystal decor must be washed individually using water and a non-abrasive product. When drying your crystal decor place it on a towel or on an absorbent paper towel to drain. Always use a lint-free fine cotton towel or a linen towel.
- Do not place in freezer, oven, dishwasher, or microwave.
- Do not allow the product to scrape against other hard objects.
- Do not use the crystal decor as a chopping surface and don’t allow sharp or hard objects to come into contact with it.
- Extreme temperatures can crack or break your crystal decor. Avoid pouring hot or cold liquids into your crystal decor.
- Do not subject the crystal decor to thermal or mechanical pressures.
- Do not lean, sit, stand, or subject the crystal decor to excessive pressures as it can be weakened and may break or shatter.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.